We are delighted to have new faculty member Roberto Zoncu join us for the second postdoc lunch club (PDLC) of this year. He will provide us with insider knowledge on the application process for faculty positions and share his first hand experiences on how to set up your own lab.The PDLC will take place at *11:30 a.m.* on November 7th in Barker 434.
In addition to Roberto's talk, the department will be presenting the 2014 MCB Outstanding Postdoc Awards and will provide a celebratory lunch (in other words, not pizza :D).
The awardees are:
- Siyu Zhang from the Yang Dan Lab in NEURO
- Jigar Bandaria from the Ahmet Yildiz Lab in BBS
- Michele Ardolino from the David Raulet Lab in I&P
- Virginie Olive from the Lin He Lab in CDB
- Celine Riera from the Andy Dillin Lab in GGD
Please rsvp to Deby Johns (email@example.com) by Monday, November 3.
Hope to see you all on Friday (Nov. 7)!
- PDLC organizing committee