May 6th Lunchclub:
1. Come hear our first scientific talk at Postdoc Lunchclub. We'll hear from Ling Song (Rape Lab) as she tells us about her work investigating the interaction between spindle components and the APC.
2. We'll hold an open forum to discuss any concerns related to "Family Issues". Whether you have input on when seminars should be held, the need for a pump room, questions about child care, bring them to our next lunchclub.
1. We're looking for speakers for future Postdoc Lunchclubs (either your current project, or a future project that you'd like feedback on). Contact us if you're willing and able!
2. There are peer support groups for fellowship applications, K99 grants, and the Fall 2011 job market. Learn more at our website under "Projects in Development".
3. Visit our website to learn more about your colleages in our new Postdoc Directory. While you're at it, why don't you tell us a little about yourself?